The BCDC1206 is a three stage 12 Volt 6 Amp DC to DC charger that operates with an input of between 9 and 32V.
The input voltage of the BCDC1206 can be above, below or equal to the output voltage making it ideal for charging an auxiliary 12V battery where the distance from the main battery may cause a significant voltage drop.
The wide operating voltage range provides a simple solution to charging trailer mounted batteries.
The BCDC1206 can deliver sufficient current to charge a battery that has a typical DC compressor fridge connected.
Approved for use in Australia and New Zealand only
- Compact in size
- Over current and short circuit protection
- High operating temperature range up to 70°C
- Over temperature protection
- Input under voltage shutdown
- Input over voltage shutdown
- Led indication of output mode
Click here to view the product flyer