REDARC is market leader in the field of Power Electronics with its primary focus on power management, safety, voltage converters and mobile solar solutions for the Recreation & Leisure, Transport, Emergency Vehicles, Defence and Marine markets.
This is an opportunity to work for a high quality manufacturer that focuses on innovation and deep customer understanding, servicing both the domestic and international markets.
As a key member of the Sales & Marketing team, your role will involve:-
Support in the development and implementation of all marketing activities including material development, digital activities, new product launches, marketing projects and promotional events. Provide support to Marketing Manager and colleagues to ensure all plans, activities and projects are delivered as required
Here's what you will be doing:
- Assist in the implementation of annual brand campaigns for REDARC Group businesses
- Develop and Implement product campaigns, including production of a wide range of marketing materials / collateral whilst maintaining brand consistency
- Plan and execute advertising schedule as per key strategic initiatives
- Write and edit content for quarterly newsletter, media releases, external publications, blogs and other communication focused tasks
- Develop customised marketing collateral as required by Distributor channel to support sales revenue targets
- Ensure merchandising and point of sale material is up to date and available for sales and marketing needs
- Support in the delivery and execution of external events and trade shows
- Liaise with relevant media, advertising and creative agencies.
- Assist in maintaining websites, online marketing and social media sites
- Partner with cross-functional teams throughout the project management process to ensure that all project requirements and timelines relating to brand, communication and marketing are met
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role with proven experience implementing marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of all electronic forms of communication – email /website /social media
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of online resources
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or similar
- Proficient creative writing skills
- Organised, self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Team player willing to assist in all areas of the business
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and are keen to work for a fast paced and growing company that values its employees..... then please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
All correspondence is in complete confidence.