Perfect for anything from a few days out of the city to extended remote travel, this weekend getaway solar charging kit offers everything you need to keep your batteries (75 to 200Ah)* topped up for a safe journey there and back.
All you’ll need is a sense of adventure, a main vehicle battery to keep your engine going and a secondary battery that you want to run things like fridges, camp lights and some of the nice to haves from home.
The 25amp BCDC will charge your batteries (75 to 200AH) while you’re on the move, and the solar blanket will help harness the sun’s energy to get batteries back to 100% charge when you’re setup at camp.
This camping solar kit has everything you may need to install into your vehicle before taking off on your next great adventure.
- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger (BCDC1225D) to charge your auxiliary batteries
- A 40amp fuse kit (FK40) required for self-installation
- A universal mounting bracket (BCDCMB-007) for those wishing to install under bonnet
- A 150W SunPower solar blanket (SSF1150) to top up those batteries at camp
- A 5m Anderson cable (SRC0018) so you can put the blanket in the sunshine to gain charge, and park your vehicle under the shade to keep cool
This kit is the perfect option for those starting out their 4x4 setup, or that just want to get away and escape it all without missing out on cold drinks, fresh food and a few lights to show the way.
If you’re unsure of what the best solar panel kits for camping are to suit your vehicle or travel plans, use the REDARC solar calculator or view our offroad (40amp) kit or ultimate (50amp) solar bundle.
*Check battery specifications for current limits